We are looking for fun and dynamic individuals who can represent our brand in a professional manner, while engaging customers and educating them about our yogurt. The ideal candidate is someone who is socially confident and is comfortable in retail environments. Opportunities are available for this Spring & Summer, and applications are considered on an ongoing basis. We are currently looking for Brand Champion Product Demonstrators in the following areas:
- Vancouver Island
- Sea to Sky- Whistler/Squamish
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with customers and store staff
- Motivated to meet daily sample quotas
- Socially confident and mature minded person
- Must have access to a computer for online reporting
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including evenings and weekends
- Must adhere to store policies which include dress code adherence and sign-in procedures
- Reliable, self-motivated, takes initiative and the ability to work independently
- Engage and invite as many customers as possible to your table to try samples!
- Deliver key messages about the brands with enthusiasm!
- Distribute all samples of yogurt in-store
- Maintain a clean and food safe work space
- Create an exciting brand experience for the customer
- Some set up and tear down of booth as needed
- Training: with Sales Manager
- Hours are casual part time weekends; candidates must have open availability on Saturday and Sundays. The number of weekends per month is usually 3. (This may vary)
- Food Safe Level 1 Certificate Required
- Clean, healthy and professional presentation
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Previous sales experiencean asset
- Knowledge of health, nutrition and local food movement is an asset
For interested candidates please send a resume, and cover letter explaining your interest in the role for this great opportunity – we are hiring now for events beginning in April and May.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Email Info: hiring.treeislandyogurt@gmail.